Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 20, Heart Magic


"Gratitude is the memory of the heart."
Jean-Baptiste Massieu (1743-1818),
French Revolution Activist

Rhonda says, "Once you have practiced Heart Magic a few times you will feel a huge increase in the depth of your feeling, and with gratitude it's all about the depth of the feeling, because the deeper the feeling the greater the abundance you will receive. The initial physical signs that you've increased the depth of your feeling could be that you get a tingling feeling around your heart or feel a wave of joy rush through your body. your eyes may fill with tears or you may get goose bumps. But without exceptions, you will begin to feel a depth of peace and happiness you've never felt before!" Page 183, The Magic.

Wow! I got goose bumps just thinking about getting goose bumps.

The Assignment

Today's assignment is to say "thank you" while my eyes are closed and concentrate on my heart.

Once I have completed this, I am to practice heart magic on my top ten desires.

So let's recap. What are my top ten desires? Oh yes, now I remember.
  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the one million dollars in my bank account.
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for our dream home which has everything we wanted in it right down to the last detail.
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the three homes for my three daughters in my neighbourhood.
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the financial freedom to work and play when I want to.
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my neat, comfortable, organized, fully stocked office/craft area.
  6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the two extra large cork boards that I can hang in front of my computer desk at home that I will use for my Magic Board where I can hang pictures of my desires.



      7.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for my beautiful 2010 red impala
       
       8.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for Michael's fully loaded 2010 blue truck.
       9.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for my new burgundy floral, couch and chairs.
       10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my new dining room table and six chairs 
             that is made from metal and wood.


Last Nights Gratitude Stone

I was most grateful for the reconciliation with Chelsea after our squabble.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.





I Am Grateful: (Day 20)

  1. For another day with my family because I love them so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  2. That Nicole and Christina came out with us today because it is rare occasion. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  3. That Nicole had an interview for a job starting in September because that is when her present position ends. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  4. That is felt like summer again because it was starting to feel like fall already. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  5. That Faith is such an easy going happy child because she is a joy to be with. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  6. That Nicole and her family live here with us because I can see them everyday. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  7. To my Mom for helping with the household chores and the girls. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  8. That it was not court today because we would have been late and the judge would not tolerate it.Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  9. That the Crown Attorney was a pleasant person because it made the meeting run smoothly. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  10. That I have grown as a person and was able to stand up for myself today. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Conclusion

I did not feel goose bumps. I know I need to practice more. As soon as I feel the Heart Magic, I will let you know.

Tomorrow is another day. 


Have you been keeping up with your practices? 

I would like to hear how it is going for you. I would be grateful to read your comments.
Blogging tips