Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 17 - The Magic Check


"In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen."
William S. Burroughs (1914 - 1997),
Writer and Poet

Rhonda says, "You have already practiced gratitude for the money you have recieved and continue to recieve. So, bebefore you use gratitude's magical power for the money you want, you need to understand the various ways and avenues that money or riches could come into your life. Because if you're not grateful each time your riches or money increase, you will stop the abundance from flowing to you." Page 149, The Magic.

Are you wondering what the different avenues are? It sure peaked my curiousity.

This is probably the most difficult part to remember. It will take practice. We receive money:
 
  • when we receive an unexpected cheque
  • a salary increase
  • a lottery win
  • an unanticipated gift
  • get something for free
  • receive a discount
  • buy something on sale
  • use a coupon
  • a lending institution lowers it's interest rate
  • a service provides you a better package
Because your money magically increased through the saving of money.

Some people call it good luck but it isn't luck - it's universal law.

*Universal law is explained in the secret.


The Assignment

Today's assignment is to print the Magic Check and write it out to myself for the amount I want with today's date. I must feel grateful for receiving it.

You can download your own copy of this cheque at http://thesecret.tv/gifts.html
I am suppose to hold the Magic Check in my hands and imagine purchasing the specific thing I want the money for. Feel as happy and grateful as I can that I received it.

I am also to put the Magic Check someplace I will see it often and at least twice I must hold the check and picture myself using the money for what I want and feel grateful like I am actually doing it.

At the end of the day I am to place the cheque somewhere I will see it daily.

Last Nights Gratitude Stone




I was most grateful that the judge revoked the warrant for Christina's arrest. Some day I will explain that story. Thank you, thank you, thank you.




I Am Grateful: (Day 17)

  1. To my Mom for cleaning up the kitchen and washing the dishes because it was a big job. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  2. To Christina for helping my Mom do the dishes and washing the floors. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  3. To Gary and Nick for getting Gary's car working because it so nice to have wheels again. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  4. The insurance company for completing our request for coverage on the other impala so quickly because that means we can drive the car this weekend. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  5. To Gary for giving me some money because it feels good to have  it in my pocket just in case I need it or want to buy something. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  6. For Nicole taking Faith and Sidney out to the part because they girls really needed to get out and run off some energy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  7. For my washer and dryer because it makes it easy to keep the laundry caught up which keeps the house tidier. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  8. To our new television because it makes it possible for our family enjoy watching shows together again. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  9. For my three little angels because I love them so very much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  10.  For this book, The Magic because I actually feel really happy right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Conclusion

I couldn't do this practice today because I don't have a printer and as usual I didn't think of taking the book to staples to copy this page.

I will get a copy tomorrow and do both practices tomorrow.

Sorry if I disappointed you. At least this way we can both do today's practice tomorrow.

I am grateful for all the comments I have received and will receive. 

Magic dust anyone?

How much did you make your magic check out for?

Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!


Blogging tips