Friday, February 22, 2013

Just a Bad Day, Not a Bad Life

Having a bad day? Bad week?

Don't beat yourself up about it. We all have off days. Some more than others. Like my husband for instance. He has a shit finger. Yep, that's right. (I said the s--- word. tee hee hee) Everything he touches turns to shit. 

When he is feeling ridiculously silly, he likes to chase me around the house with his poop finger, trying to touch me. Of course I can't get away from him because he has those big ole monkey arms that can reach me from any point in the room. (He is tall so his arms are long - not that he resembles a monkey in any way. Like, he's not hairy, okay) 

Why are guys such bugs?

I'm just thinking now. I wonder if it is just his pointer finger or his whole hand that is the problem? How much of him would we need to sever to get rid of the shit? I'm thinking his pointer finger will do. Yep that must be the answer. Then I will take that finger, go for a drive, and throw it out the window. What do you think of my plan?

Alright. Seriously. He's the glass is half empty kind of guy. He just keeps drawing the bad to himself. Over and over and over again. He'll never learn.

Now for the rest of us, who do not have a shit finger, we need to put it in perspective. So what. We had a bad day. Will any of it matter in a month from now? Or a year from now?

Keep this in mind: most things can be fixed. It may be difficult to correct but it can be fixed. So don't sweat it. 

And remember, it is a Bad Day, not a Bad Life!








Want more printables? Visit my printables page.

Check out my pins on Pinterest and the items for resale on Etsy.

Have an awesome day then share it with me!

2 comments:

  1. Guys never grow up. My husband will silently fart, I'll state that it smells in the room and he'll laugh like a 12 year old boy. Ya, that'll get me to WANT you. LOL.

    I really like your quote. Yes, it can just be a bad day but goods ones are just around the corner. :-)

    ~Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I know what you mean. Boys will be boys.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips