Monday, January 13, 2014

Today I Choose To Live With Gratitude

Hi. I am so happy you decided to stop by for a visit. I hope everything is good with you.

I'm actually feeling pretty good all things considered. I've had a few rough years and 2012 was the worst.

I lost my job from restructuring. My husband was diagnosed with PTSD and can't work. We lost our home of ten years to the bank. And I lost my mind. Well, maybe I still have that.

It is gratitude that helped me cope because with everything bad that has happened I still have so much to be grateful for. 

When I practice gratitude I feel different - optimistic - happy. 

Today the sun is shining. I have a roof over my head and food in the cupboards. I'm healthy and alive. And so is my family.

I choose gratitude.



quote about gratitude


Yes, it is a choice. It's true. So today I choose to be grateful. I choose to live with gratitude. What about you?

I wonder why more people don’t choose to live their lives with gratitude in their hearts. The world would be a better place if we did!



quote about gratitude.
Don't you just love flowers.



***************************

Well thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. 


And don't forget to stop by my Etsy Shop, Little Shop of Treasures or check out a few other posts.

If you would like to receive my blog updates please subscribe via email or follow me on TwitterPinterest or Blog Lovin.


I look forward to reading your comments. Make our day and leave one! 
We all learn and grow together when we share!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear all that but a positive attitude makes a world of difference in surviving and moving past life s hardships. I'm stopping by from the seasonal blog hop.
    Angela @ Time with A & N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don`t know if I could cope if I didn`t practice gratitude. It`s still very hard.

      Delete
  2. I agree, the world WOULD be a better place if everyone lived w/gratitude in their hearts.

    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really did have a rough year!! Thank you for reminding us that gratitude is a choice and linking to Family Fun Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful that you've been able to persevere through your trials and tribulations. Its great that you chose gratitude, instead of dwelling on the past. Continuing to press forward and having faith is always the way to go.

    Thanks for linking up at Gingham & Roses!
    Hope to see you back next week!

    Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for all of the trials you faced this past year, God Bless you and you are SO right about making the CHOICE to live with gratitude! Thanks for joining the WWDParty! Please be sure to link to us in the future! We want to spread the word AND be able to feature and pin great posts like this!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips