Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gratitude Journal Week One

I honestly believe in the power of keeping a gratitude journal. It is a simple habit and it only takes a few minutes. 

It is the key to a happier life. 

Once you begin to keep your journal, you will notice how much you were taking for granted. 

A few wonderful side affects of keeping a gratitude journal are:
  • overall happier
  • keeps you focused on the good in your life rather than the bad
  • changes you from a negative person to a positive one
  • helps you get through the tough times
  • inspires you to share the gratitude with others and improves their lives

Here are two important things to remember when keeping a gratitude journal. You can read the rest of the post about keeping a journal HERE.


My Dollar Store Gratitude Journal

1. Write it down. 

There's something about writing down a gratitude list in my journal that makes it real.  I can go through my list in my mind or out loud to myself but it just isn't the same. Seeing it, and writing it helps so much. 


2. Feel it.

Close your eyes and repeat it then say thank you, thank you, thank you and really feel it.


Gratitude Journal Week One


  1. I am so grateful to my Mom for letting Honey Bunny and I stay with her until we can find a place to live. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  2. I am extremely grateful for having Honey Bunny in my life because she gives me reason to keep moving when I am down, she is the sunshine in my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  3. I am grateful for having a roof over my head because being homeless with a small child would be devastating and . .  Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  4. I am grateful for all the money I have to make this transitional stage bearable and even enjoyable at times. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  5. I am grateful to Gary for his sensitivity and understanding and helping get through these tough times. Thank you, thank you, thank you.


Never under estimate the power of your gratitude journal. It is one of the best tools to give you an attitude for gratitude. And subsequently bring you sustainable happiness. Thank you, thank you, thank you.



***************************************

Well, thanks for stopping by. 

If your interested, stop by my Etsy Shop, Little Shop of Treasures or check out my Free Printables page.

If you would like to receive my blog updates please subscribe via Email or follow me on TwitterPinterest or Blog Lovin.






Have a fantastic day!
Blogging tips