Saturday, December 22, 2012

2013 Calendar

FREE Printable

Hi everyone. I would like to offer to you this colourful, pretty 2013 calendar. 

This year is quickly coming to an end and very soon we will be welcoming in 2013.

I look forward to the new year because all new beginnings bring limitless opportunities. 

I love bright colours and flowers. They lift my spirits and brings me great joy. I adore this picture of a purple cone flower that my daughter took from our garden. I played around with the colours, added a calendar and viola - a constant reminder to be grateful for the beauty all around us. I hope you enjoy the free printable.

I wish you all happiness, health and prosperity in the year to come.

2013 Year at a Glance Calender

I am Grateful for All the Beauty Around Me.

Blogging tips