Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Not Him, It's the PTSD


W
e have been together for a little over twenty years. He has always worked except when going to school. But now? He wouldn't. He couldn't.

I couldn't help thinking my Husband just doesn't care about us. Sometimes hated us.

His slew of short term jobs. His unwillingness to even try to go to work. We need his income. Yes I work but he made almost twenty thousand more than me in a year. 

He doesn't care about the bills, the mortgage, food on the table. Let's face it, he just doesn't care about us because if he did care he would force himself to go to work.

There are things in life that you really don't want to do but you have to do them anyway. There are many people out there who go to work everyday dreading it but they do it because they have to. They need the money! 

And we need the money! What doesn't he get? How am I suppose to pay the mortgage? The utilities? The insurance? The food? Upkeep of the cars? His cigarettes and tea? I can't do it. The pressure is too much. Why isn't he even trying?! He just doesn't care about us and I can't take it anymore!
Blogging tips