Monday, October 22, 2012

It Really Works Like Magic

Inspirational Quotes


"If you take any activity, any art, any discipline, any skill - take it and push it as far as it will go, push it beyond where it has ever been before, push it to  to the wildest edges of edges, then you force it into the realm of magic."
Tom Robbins (B. 1936),
Writer

Rhonda says, "You should love your job, whatever it is, and be excited about going to work, and you shouldn't settle for anything less. If you don't feel that way about your current job, or if it's not your dream job, the way to receive your dream job is by first being grateful for the job you have." Page 71, The Magic.

Gratitude for Work

Today's assignment is to write down as many things you have to be grateful for today at work. The longer the list is , the more magic can be brought to your money, work success, opportunities, enjoyment and fulfillment. Page 72, The Magic.


The Challenge

Pretty easy challenge today. I guess I should share my list:
  1. I am grateful for my job. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  2. I am grateful for my rate. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  3. I am grateful for my supervisor because he takes the time to listen to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  4. I am grateful for my supervisor because he can say thank you and show his appreciation for a job well done. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  5. I am grateful for the freedom to take my breaks when I need to. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  6. I am grateful for the flexibility allowed me for my start and stop times. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  7. I am grateful for the opportunity for continuous learning that my job offers. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  8. I am grateful for the variety my job offers. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  9. I am grateful for the tools provided to perform my job properly. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  10. I am grateful for my private office. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  11. I am grateful for my comfortable chair because I spend most of my day in it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  12. I am grateful for the internet because I can easily find answers when I need them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  13. I am grateful for my co-workers because they make the day go faster. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  14. I am grateful for my co-workers because we help each other out. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  15. I am grateful for the semi-private washroom in our office area. LOL Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  16. I am grateful for the full size refrigerator because we all put food in there to share. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  17. I am grateful for the microwave and stove because it provides the means to cook a wide variety of food and we are not limited to sandwiches. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  18. I am grateful to my coworkers who provide the occasional lunch ordered in for the group. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  19. I am grateful to the company for the Christmas Party. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  20. I am grateful to the company for the milestone program. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  21. I am grateful that I am able to help people in some small way. Thank you, thank you, thank you.



Gratitude Stone

I was most grateful for the peace and quite today because it has been a long time since I have been able to enjoy it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.. 






Gratitude Journal

I Am Grateful:
  1. For that I was able to rest while I had the stomach flu. My Mom took Faith with her for a few hours. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  2. For my job.Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  3. For my Mom because she gave me a lift into work today and picked me up. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  4. For the food in our refrigerator and cupboards because I was able to easily get Faith breakfast and make her lunch. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  5. For my comfy cozy bed that I melted into when I felt sick. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  6. For my little Honey Bunny, Faith. I got so many hugs and kisses from her today. She must have told me about a dozen times today that she loves me "this much" and she stretched out her arms. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  7. For Gary who kept checking in on me and asking if I needed anything. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  8. For the clothes I own. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  9. For getting skinnier everyday because I will soon be at my ideal weight. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  10. For Nicole who came to keep me company and talk in my room while I was feeling ill. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Conclusion

This was an easy assignment. I love my job. Once I get there, I dive right in to the pile waiting for my attention.

I would like to read your grateful list.

Consider following me or posting a comment.


Blogging tips