Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back to Work


Yep, it has been three months but I am now back at work. I was nervous about returning. Didn't know how people would treat me or what they would say. I was hoping they would not ask me how I was doing or say anything but, glad to see you're back.

So far so good. In fact nothing has changed here. The same battles are being fought. It's just like missing a few months of your favorite soap opera then returning just to find out nothing has happened since the last episode you watched.

So this is my second day at work which means I can do the practice which I skipped over. I will have to go back and read it so I can complete the challenge tomorrow. I am kinda curious.

Did you skip this chapter? I'd like to know how you did. Please leave your comments. Thanks
Blogging tips