Monday, October 21, 2013

Happiness is . . . Fresh Raspberries

Every time I stop by my daughters apartment, my Honey Bunny jumps out of the vehicle and happily skips over to the raspberry bush.



The raspberry bush is kinda picky so she slowly reaches in to snag the juiciest, reddish raspberry then quickly plops it into her mouth. 

Awe. Pure bliss.

At this time Baby Cakes has already spied us from her bedroom window and is gleefully trotting down the metal stairs with a huge smile on her face. She's waving madly at me and yelling, hello Grandma.

Then comes the feeding frenzy as the two five year olds try to out eat one another.  You know it has to “be fair” and it just isn't fair if “she” gets more.




***************************************

Well, thanks for stopping by. 

If your interested, stop by my Etsy Shop, or check out my Free Printables page.

If you would like to receive my blog updates please subscribe via Email or follow me on TwitterPinterest or Blog Lovin.
Blogging tips